This post details several of the criteria that one must meet to be deemed a psychopath, and describes some of the most important recent neuroscientific findings on what is different about their brains.
- Commentary by Stephen Morse on Responsible Brains
- Commentary on Responsible Brains by Federica Coppola
- Neuroscience and normativity: How knowledge of the brain offers a deeper understanding of moral and legal responsibility
- Mindmelding chapter summaries
- Why is the brain prone to florid forms of confabulation?